We strive to achieve the highest possible standards in every aspect of care for our residents and provide a welcoming homely, caring environment.
Both of our care homes are privately owned and managed. There is a new management team at Samuel Hobson House and we have recently appointed a Principal Care Manager to further enhance and lead the team. We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and our inspection reports are available for you to read (Mayfield House and Samuel Hobson House).
We have a long history of residential and dementia care with over 16 years experience. We are extremely proud of our good reputation for providing quality care.
- Mayfield House was built in 1997 and is located in Crewe, Cheshire.
- Samuel Hobson House, based in Wolstanton, Staffordshire was built in 2009 specifically designed for dementia type illness and elderly frail care.
Facilities are modern and well designed with single and double rooms available. All rooms are en-suite and many have lovely views overlooking patio areas and attractively planted gardens.
Resident’s happiness and well-being is our prime importance. Each of the ladies and gentlemen who live with us is encouraged to exercise choice in their daily lives and to enjoy a full and active lifestyle as possible with the support of all our staff. There are dedicated Activity Co-ordinators who organise a programme of activities and entertainment; we also encourage residents to be involved in their normal leisure and daily tasks just like they would at home.
We consider our management team and staff key to the delivery of excellent care and customer service. Our commitment to staff and their training and development ensures good standards.
We dedicate ourselves to providing the highest quality of care for our residents at all times, a home where residents feel safe, cared for and content, supported by staff who are trained professional and happy in their work.
- To provide an environment that provides dignity and respect for all who live and work within.
- Where choice, involvement and opportunities are the essence of good care practice.
- Meeting individual needs and aspirations through a person-centered care planning process.
- Provide a home that is furnished to meet the needs of residents while promoting independence and safety.
- To provide support and enable everyone to practice within their chosen faith.
- Work within the policies and procedures of regulatory bodies with an open and honest approach.
- To have in-house Quality Assurance that provides opportunities to always review our practice and continually work towards excellence.
- To maintain a business whose Managers work always in the interest of the service they provide and the reputation of the company.
Overall a good feeling from staff to relatives, nice atmosphere and staff are really good to talk too and helpful.